Why choose us to complete one of the most amazing courses in wellness in the 21st Century?
- We are the ONLY college in South Africa currently that teaches all 4 levels of ICPKP training as well as all the Continuing Development courses.
- We have been teaching Kinesiology for 29 years.
- We train all levels of the ICPKP program ie the Certificate in Basic Kinesiology Practice (BKP) the Diploma in Kinesiology and then the optional Advanced Diploma and take your practice to a new level of excellence with the Post Graduate Diploma in Kinesiopractic®
- Our lecturers are qualified and have the necessary skills and training to not just teach the material but to give the student the extra skills that come with making great Kinesiologists.
- We have different lecturers to give the student access to different learning techniques and diverse viewpoints.
- You can earn while you learn. After achieving the Certificate in Basic Kinesiology Practice (BKP – one year) -students will, within a short period, be able to start earning, and building their profitable Kinesiology businesses while attaining the Diploma in Kinesiology.
- We have training schools in Johannesburg, Cape Town, Port Elizabeth, and Durban so if you relocate you can just continue on with your course at another branch. We will also travel to your area for 8 or more students.
- We can also come to you, wherever you are, just arrange a minimum of 6 students and we will be there!
- ICPKP Kinesiology is the only kinesiology system that has a peer reviewed study published in a scientific and medical journal. (Eardley S, Brien S, Little P, Prescott P, Lewith G: Professional Kinesiology Practice (PKP) for chronic low back pain: single blind, randomised controlled pilot study. Forsch) summary of the trial or download the article.